Fitness for All
Fitness for all - Hinchingbrooke Country Park / Monday / 10am - 10:45am - FREE SESSION
Fitness for all - Ramsey One Leisure / Thursday / 9:30am - 10:15am - £4.80
The safety of our customers and staff has always been, and will continue to be, our priority. One Leisure has followed Government guidelines and advice from Public Health England (PHE), to ensure that we operate safe facilities for our customers to use and enjoy.
Fitness classes will run with groups of up to 30 (including the instructor).
All classes must be booked in advance, online via the website or One Leisure app.
Please read the following guidance carefully:
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Classes will take place on the astro pitches at One Leisure Ramsey and One Leisure St Neots and the 3G pitches at One Leisure Huntingdon and One Leisure St Ives Outdoor (California Road)
- Fitness equipment will be provided and used in the session will be cleaned before and after each session.
- Please adhere to social distancing throughout the session.
- Our classes will run in all weather, unless it is deemed unsafe to do so, so please dress for the conditions.
Book and Pay via the app
Download the One Leisure app to view fitness classes and make bookings.
Book and Pay Online
Beat the queues by booking One Leisure activities online. You can search availability 24 hours a day plus book and pay activities up to 7 days in advance. There is no charge to use the online booking service and there are no surcharges when you pay by credit or debit card.
Make a booking
If you have already registered with One Leisure, simply click the button below to make a booking. Please note that payment needs to be made within 20 minutes of the booking being made. Payment details are not stored using our secure payment system.
Not yet registered?
If you have a One Card:
If you already have a One Card simply complete the registration form below. You will then receive an automatic response with your login details.Register for Online Bookings
If you do not have a One Card:
If you do not have a One Card you will need to complete a One Card Application Form using the link below. By completing this form you will also be registered to book online. Please note that this is not an automatic process - only after you've received your card can you book and pay online.Apply for a One Card
Problems booking online?
If you have any problems making your online booking or cannot cancel/move a booking please contact us by using our enquiry form.