National Pool Lifeguard Qualification - One Leisure St Ives
Contact Vicky Grantham for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org
Start 10/04/2023 08:30 End 14/04/2023 17:30
9th Generation RLSS NPLQ with AED and PXB
The exam date is the 15th April 2023.
Course Cost - £275.00
Lifeguard Course Prerequisites
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / Dive into deep water (1.8m)
- Swim 50m in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100m continuously on front and back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the bottom of the deepest part of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using the steps
- Complete 100% attendance of the course to be able to take the exam.
- Have turned 16 years old by the day of the exam.
More info: National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) at 10/04/2023 (tahdah.me)
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, you will have the chance to apply for a lifeguard position with us, but jobs are subject to a recruitment process.