National Pool Lifeguard Qualification - One Leisure St Neots
Contact Trainer Daniel Hehir for more info– Daniel.Hehir@huntingdonshire.gov.uk
9th Generation RLSS NPLQ with AED and PXB
Monday 13th - Friday 17th February 2023
Monday 13th 8:00 – 5:00pm
Tuesday 14th 9:00 – 6:00pm
Wednesday 15th 9:00 – 6:00pm
Thursday 16th 9:00 – 6:00pm
Friday 17th 9:00 – 6:00pm
Exam dates TBC but will be the evenings of one of these dates Sun 19th or Wed 22nd February 2023
Course Cost - £275.00
There is a pre-course swim test to ensure you are competent to take the course. You will be asked to:
- Jump / Dive into deep water (1.8m)
- Swim 50m in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100m continuously on front and back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the bottom of the deepest part of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using the steps
- Complete 100% attendance of the course to be able to take the exam.
- Have turned 16 years old by the day of the exam.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, you will have the chance to apply for a lifeguard position with us, but jobs are subject to a recruitment process.