NPLQ Courses at One Leisure
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
Lifeguard Course Prerequisites
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / Dive into deep water (1.8m)
- Swim 50m in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100m continuously on front and back
- In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the bottom of the deepest part of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using the steps
- Complete 100% attendance of the course to be able to take the exam.
- Have turned 16 years old by the day of the exam.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, you will have the chance to apply for a lifeguard position with us, but jobs are subject to a recruitment process.
One Leisure St Ives Indoor
Start 08/04/2024 End 13/04/24
RLSS NPLQ with AED and PXB
Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
Exam Saturday 13th April
Course Cost - £275.00