TERMS and CONDITIONS
- A qualified lifeguard supervises the pool at all times.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (16+) in the water (max. two under 8s per adult).
- Swims may be limited to 45 minutes.
- During busy periods a callout system operates.
- Entry to the deep end of the pool (and on the inflatables) is at the lifeguard’s discretion and will be judged on swimming ability.
- All swimmers must be over 8 years of age and able to swim 50m to attend the over 8s inflatable sessions. The inflatable at St Neots is not suitable for non-swimmers and all under 8s using the inflatable must remain within arm's reach of an adult and wear swim aids provided, unless competency is proven to a lifeguard.
- The Changing village at Huntingdon, Ramsey and St Neots offer private cubicles, larger family changing facilities, toilets, communal showers and lockers. The changing rooms at St Ives offer the same facilities - children over 8 must use the correct changing room according to their gender.
- Lockers use either a coin or token system. Please ask at reception for more details.
1. Usage - AQUA Membership
The Aqua membership package includes use of the swimming pools for public sessions at ALL One Leisure centres across Huntingdonshire (excludes lessons and classes). For full membership terms and conditions see Membership Term and Conditions.
- It is at the discretion of One Leisure to close or alter the opening times of the centre.
- Bank holiday closures are at the discretion of One Leisure, please note refunds will not be provided for bank holiday closures.
- One Leisure reserves the right to alter activities, facility provision and programmes without notice.
- The monthly direct debit and annual membership are eligible for price reviews and members will be notified of these in advance.
- It is the responsibility of members to ensure their contact details (name, address, telephone and email) are kept up to date.
- If you are not wearing appropriate clothing or footwear for the activity we reserve the right to remove you from the activity.
Last updated: 1 November 2019